Pitch feedback and reflections

Reflecting on my own pitch



During my pitch I thought that I had a great amount of confidence and had good communication by this I mean I spoke clearly and slowly. I also think that using audience participation really helped build up my confidence as they were engaged in myself and my prezi. 
If I had the opportunity to re-do my presentation I would add more information about Unilever and the two merging companies and add more information and details about my re branding idea. The class feedback for my prezi was that I used a great amounts of eye contacting engaging my audience, also I was very confident and clear. The class also commented on how using audience participation was a different but great way of engaging the audience. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment