Peer pitch and feedback for my Unilever prezi


Prezi feedback

During class we had to pitch our prezi idea in small groups to prepare ourselves for pitching the idea to the whole class. 

here is my given feedback.


I have taken all my feedback into consideration for example during the advert the images have a white background i will remove the white background. Also the writing on each slide gets smaller due to having more text on certain slides, i will make sure that each slide has the same font. During the prezi i need to proof read for spelling, punctuation, and grammar. Although they have given honest feedback i also have positive feedback too for instance i have used a good use of indorcements and the TV ad i picked worked really well with changing my target audience overall i am happy with my feedback.

0 comments:

Post a Comment